June 14, 2010

I'MMM BACK!!!

After about two weeks gone I'm here! Lab top is still down but I found a nice comfy desk with a computer at my aunt's house.





A sassy model by the name of Jasmine Smith was in need of my assistance at her shoot. We did some runway shows together and she told me I had really great style and that she needed some help in that department. I did all of her wardrobe styling for this shoot. Photography was done by me (bad job) in these pics but really shot by a professional, David.







Most of the pieces that Jasmine is dressed in were second-hand/thrift. Other items were my personal items mostly jewelry. I love the vintage yellow bodysuit, retro glasses, black tutu skirt with pearls for a classic, almost snobbish look I would say. In the mirror we keep saying, "I'm from Beverley Hills!!!". j/k I love my hills folks :)We also met up with another model (Dozier) and photographer (Ernest). I styled both models and Ernest did the rest of these pictures. Hope you like :)









I worked with the most amazing models and photographers! I'm still a baby to all of this but so willing to learn. Feel free to contact me alashalee@yahoo.com for info on the models above and the photographers. AND if you need my help lol :)

1 comment:

bella_pagina said...

The fits look great! You did a wonderful job, girl! Congrats.

;-)