June 20, 2010

Hot Stuff, and I'm not just talking about the clothes!





































My cousin Brittney spent the day with me and we had soooo much fun coming up with cute new looks out of my closet! Safari!!!! YESSSSS LUV IT :) The leather skirt, which acted like a toaster in the sun, is from my mother's closet! VINTAGE :) Thrift sheer snake print blouse, the scarf which had different animal prints on it was Brittney's but I'm pretty sure it was thrift as well. Cut-out, lace-up, black peep-toes are Vince Camuto...and the Dooney&Burke swing pack, (I believe that's the correct terminology) is from my mother as well, vintage. Sunglasses purchased from Forever 21 and the umbrella is nautica.


























The outfit that I'm wearing is one of my favorite chill looks. At first I was thinking about putting a belt around my waist but I felt like it maybe to much, simple but stylish is what I feel this look represents. It is bright and the brass studs give it more of an edgy. The skirt is thrift and so is the orange bag with tassels. Jewelry came from Macy's...random places I do not remember! The shoes (Versace) were purchased at United Apparel Liquidators (UAL). All of my Nashville followers UAL is one of THE best places to get designer clothing!

































4 comments:

bella_pagina said...

The HOTNESS! You two look great. I love the fits. The Jungle theme is pretty fly. And Alisha, you're skirt is so cute. Your outfit was put together well. Love it!

;-)

"ALL" About Fashion said...

Thank you hun, we were out there sweating bullets to put these pics together hahaha!

Pam C. said...

I'm liking the outfits you guys put together. Keep it up!

bella_pagina said...

Haha Girl, I believe you! It has been so hot here these days! LOL But at least you looked cute doing it! Hahaha

;-)